Smiling Plant

Smiling Plant

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Beginning for Me

I have been doing well. Positive thinking, reading other positive and nurturing blogs, and focusing on productivity...all the "right things". :-) But not really talking about why there is such a need to be so positive and to focus so hard on the good things and people. The need to really concentrate on every iota of simple blessing.

So I decided to write why. To tell my story here. It really isn't much different than many women's story; so I tell myself. Although I have discovered, quite awkwardly in many social conversations that what I have experienced in my life was not the norm but in fact considered trauma. Kind of like finding out that not all people suffer from constant headaches or fear. It was a "huh?" moment for me.

Thinking about where to start as I am 56 years old is a wee bit awesome. The beginning is a distant memory but remains with me as if it were yesterday. And the beginning as I remember it started when I was 2 years old. Typing now is difficult and I yearn for a break. Not from physically typing for my arms are tired; the heart is more weary and telling my arms to be tired. I will come back later. My first run. But this time I will be back....afterall I do have a blog now..and a ripple has been started.

No comments:

Post a Comment